Period problem
Hi... My period is due for this month... Its almost 18 days now.. It never happened anytime... Me and my fiance had not done actual sex.. We just touched.. It was not penetration... I hav done pregnency test it was negative.. Ultrasound is normal.. Then why my period is late... I m not sexually active... What wll be the reason

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Thane

It can be because of hormonal disturbance. Consult gynecologist and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, if it is delayed for 18 days you need to meet gynaecologist. It may be due to any hormonal imbalance.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Visit a gynecologist for further evaluation. Please visit our clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that we can guide you better.