Period delaying!

Hello Doctor..! Me and my Partner tried sexual intercourse on june 14th and 15th..! 14th eveng i took ipill and 15th nite Used Condom..! Already i got ma normal date june 1st wk itself..! June 27 to july 1st i got bleeding for 5 days. July 19th and 20th 2 days i got period again!! Now auguest 23rd gone still i didnt get ma normal date auguest month i dnt knw y??! Plz clear my doubt breifly..! Wt to do? Plz help me.

Hello there..... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her....
Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 22 yrs exp Delhi
The irregularities in the period could be due to the ipill . Still my advice would be to do a pregnancy test and if negative dont worry.