Period delay
My monthly periods usaully delay sometimes upto 8-10 days and i face excessive bleeding with too much pain and clots

Hello, You might be having a hormonal imbalance. You should better consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+143
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, as the periods r heavy and delayed , it may be due to some hormonal imbalance. Meet gynaecologist. If your BMI is high then reduce it . Get one lower abdomen ultrasound. .