Period cramps
Hello. I m 22. I suffer from period cramps during the time of month. When I'm at home I do home remedies like placing hot water bag,taking hot shower etc.but when I m at work it is horrible .because of the pain I m not able to focus completely on my work.plz suggest me some good n absolutely absolutely safe medicine.

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, there are absolutely safe medicines available for your menstrual pain. But you need a gyneac check up first before prescription. As name of the medicines can't be suggested without seeing the patient. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist