Performance anxiety

Hi..I'm going to married in a month..now I'm very anxious and feeling stressed asking myself that I'm able to satisfy my wife on bed..this thought came in my mind bcoz im doing masturbation from age of 14-15 yrs..previously I used to once a day and graudully freq decreases and now from 1 month I left it completely... I'm anxious bcoz during masturbation I ejaculates within a minute.. Other problem is that pre cum comes wen I talk to my girl about love and affection.. I have intense desire to do sex but at the same time I feel anxious that I will discharge within a minute..wat should I do..kindly guide me..I met dr at sangam sex cure Ayurveda dr..he asking 3000/month and he will cure this permanently..other thought in my mind is that I'm normal..I can do sex normally..gv a try a wedding night..but at same I'm afraid..I don't want to loose my girl as I love her most...

Doctor Answers (1) on Performance anxiety

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...