Hi i'm having spots

Hii I'm having small gulla on my penis as well as on bottom of penis...n also itching on my tighs whom I have to consult???r else tell me the ointment r lotions for it???
views-icons 14 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hi i'm having spots

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...it would have been better if you had uploaded images.. May be due to fungal infection...you may require antifungal creams..Before applying any treatment option, it is important to avoid using irritants such as perfumed soap, lotion, or powder. This prevents further irritation of the foreskin...Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?