Perforation in ear
My ear got perforated an month ago...consulted with doctor,took extraclav for 6, 7 days now its dry but still air passes through and my hearing ability got vry low...plz suggest

dear you need to go for ear drum repair as there will be tinnitus and vertigo which will affect you rather the perforated ear
avoid self cleaning of the ears
Hello... If ear drum (tympanic membrane) is perforated it has to be reconstructed.. Tympanoplasty is the surgical operation performed for the reconstruction of the eardrum (tympanic membrane) and/or the small bones of the middle ear .consult ent specialist and discuss about surgery..