Pennis surrounded by skin

Hello doctor,actually when my pennis stood up suddenly my skin was been tightened like a rubber band on it,on front of pennis and now what should I do? And what was the reason for it and how it could be treated
views-icons 62 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pennis surrounded by skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...it looks you could be suffering from phimosis. Were you recently admitted and catheterised? But it is difficult to come to a conclusion, just from the description. It will require detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation. If it is phimosis , then circumcision can be done to pull back the foreskin.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?