Pennis related problem

I have very uncomfortable feeling after I masturbate I  tend to keep passing urine but not in a normal flow. The flow breaks down and i keep passing little amount for at least good 30 minutes and also experience pain when it becomes hard. Who should I consult. Please advice....

Doctor Answers (2) on Pennis related problem

Thank you for your question.
There are two aspects to your question.
The first aspect is regarding pain and difficulty when passing urine. This is most likely to be an infection. You do not mention if you are sexually active and whether you use a condom every time. If you have put yourself at risk of a sexually transmitted infection you need to urgently see a doctor specialising in Skin and DVD. They will examine you and do the relevant tests before treating you. This may include examining the scrotum and testes, the penis and urethra as well as a rectal exam to check whether the prostate is affected by the infection. Some tests need to be repeated after an interval too.
Regarding the second part of your question about masturbation. Once you have been treated for an infection or other cause of pain, please remember that masturbation may still feel uncomfortable for a few weeks till things settle down. please don't worry about this. When you start masturbating again practice with a gentle hand and vary your technique. You can read about techniques on he internet or a variety of books on male sexuality on Amazon.
hope this helps
go through a routine blood test that's vdrl DC TLC ESR  .
urine test routine and microscopic
ultrasound of kub .