Masturbate related
I am having too many problem like anxiety,elevated TSH level and tightness n fullness of stomach, can i masturbate is there any problem regarding my health if do masturbate and if i can then can i do weekly. plz tell.i feel to much to do masturbates.

masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...