Pennis enlargement
I feel my pennis size is small , could you please suggest me the ways to increase the size.. could you please suggest me good doctor

Dr. Aditya Gupta
Sexologist 4 yrs exp Haridwar

The main point to understand here is that penis size doesn't affect your sexual performance. In most of the cases people feel there penis is small while in reality it falls under avairage size for that particular population. The main problem is anxiety associated with this false perception. There is no medically proven way to increase penis size and you shall work on confidence building. Regards