Pennies foreskin crack
Hi I am taking now diabetic tablets but still pen is foreskin edge cutting I can't bare any more pain, can I go for surgery? Thanks
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello.. Your question is unclear as in what you are trying to tell me...I understood that you are diabetic but because of that what trouble are you facing I can't understand for which you want to undergo surgery...please consult a surgeon..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.