Penis thrush
I have thrush infection and could you suggest which doctor to consult...urology/ sexologist ..any help would be great
201 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, it could be a Candidiasis.. Kindly consult Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Treatments for oral thrush Vaginal thrush treatment
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.