Penis STDs
I have problems with my penis forskin.. It is stopping my erections and creating std. Please suggest the surgery place in Bangalore who can remove forskin at tip of my penis
331 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shishir Gupta
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Meerut
you can always use practo search to find a doctor near you. A plastic surgeon is best suited for your condition. Have a great day.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.