Penis small

Hello sir, I'm raja my age 25, I have a problem of my penis size I feel it very small . Some of enlargement products available in online , but I have fear abt that it may make side effect mean what I do ? Is that safety to buy some enlargement product in online ?? Which is best for me ??? Should I want to consult with doctors for my problem ????

Doctor Answers (2) on Penis small

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. If a penis can enter the vagina and ejaculate inside , then the size is enough. no one needs 9 inches long penis to be able to have sex. all the products available online are just a big scam. do not fall for them, they will be of no help. if you are still un convinced, consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Ashok Koparday Mumbai | Sexologist
It is correct to fear about products available online to increase penis size.

Is it possible to increase size of your thumb?
Medical fact:
Just as it is not possible to increase the size of your thumb so also it is NOT possible to increase the size of penis by any method.

Is it necessary to increase the size of your thumb?
Important scientific fact:
Just as it is not necessary to increase the size of your thumb so also it is NOT necessary to increase the size of penis for anybody.

But my penis is really small. . .
Everybody's penis is actually small.
Only when there is sexual arousal temporarily penis size widens and lengthens. Scientific fact is any penis that is one and half inch long in erect state is enough to satisfy woman and man and more than enough for conceiving babies.

But penis I see in porn is big. . .
Pornography, like hollywood movies, can show any thing that people want to see by special effects. What you see in pornography is as unreal as a hero jumping from tenth floor and single handedly killing twenty cops. Such things as shown in pornography are NOT necessary for real satisfaction or for begetting children.

If it was desirable to have long big penis and if it was possible to have such penis all doctors would have had long penis.

But my penis is so small. . .
Trust what nature has given you.

If want to know more facts about all the methods of increasing penis size then please see the website mydoctortells dot com.