Penis Size...
Would it be possible to increase penis size like an inch ot two, using the massage oils available in the market??

Hello, There is NO medicines (tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder, churan, vaccum pumps, tension rings, rings, exercise, yoga. or any other type of medicines or procedures) available in the world that could Increase the size of the penis (i.e. length & girth.. motai of penis). Even if one is ready to spend lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships. For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge. So please forget about increase in size of penis. If you have any problem in getting hardness in the penis or you are suffering from quick discharge, then you may contact Your Family Doctor or chat with me on my private chat. Or you can contact me in my clinic We can send you the medicines by courier also My website is www.kayakalpinternational.com
Not use any oil and cream Take proper knowledge about this first Chat or call me
There are ways and means to over come this problem need to know few more detail history
share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Dear Practo User, The fear that your penis looks too small or is too small to satisfy your partner during sex is common. But studies have shown that most men who think their penises are too small actually have normal-sized penises. Similarly, studies suggest that many men have an exaggerated idea of what constitutes "normal" penis size. Also note it is not the penis size which matters but it is how you perform in bed is more important. THERE ARE NO MEDICATIONS/OIL/CREAM AND TREATMENT AVAILABLE FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT. SO DONT FALL UNDER THE TRAP OF SOME FRAUDSTER TRYING TO THUG YOU WITH FALSE HOPES.
However for premature ejaculation issue feel free to contact me either online or in person. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
No... Start proper ayurvedic medicine..
for further information consult me privately
Hello, I hope you are doing well in life. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO PILLS OR OILS OR CREAMS CAN INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE OR GIRTH. THEY ARE ALL SCAMS AND YOU SHOULD NOT FALL INTO THEM. There are only two scientifically proven methods of increasing penis size. 1. FDA APPROVED PENILE EXTENDER DEVICE- https://www.ohman.in/product/enlargement-pack/ 2. SURGERY- Fat augmentation or Dermal Graft- To know more visit this website- https://iashindia.com/penis-enlargement-surgery-in-india/