Penis size small
Dear Sir my penis size is small I think 3inches can large size my penis for my life. I hope it's May be possible ya never plz

Dr Pradnya
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Pune

Plz.consult to a surgeon
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi...some men who are preoccupied and severely distressed with the size of their penis may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder...Penile shortening is a phenomenon that is associated with certain medical and surgical conditions. These conditions include prostate cancer patients treated with radical prostatectomy, Peyronie's disease and congenital anomalies. There is also some evidence that erectile dysfunction may be an independent risk factor for shortening... Standard measuringtechniques are necessary to determine the results of penile lengthening procedures...consult urologist they will examine and explain you abo treatment modalities regards
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
For penis size: There is no medi (tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings) in the world could increase length & girth (motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. For satisfctry sexual relationships. For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr. Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. Each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.