Penis size

My penis size is very small and is about 6-7 cm length and 3-4 cm width.can I participate in sex?? Is there any treatment available for this kind of problem??

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.

Hello....... Size of penis varies with erection ...you are still 20, penis grows till secondary sexual growth cessate..... Size may vary from one another but most can have sexual intercourse.. It's just psychological feeling... Moreover you are still 20 . Don't worry about it.... Normal adult penis length is around 4 imch