Penis size
Hi i am very much worried about my penis size, it is not upto mark( length and width). What should I do ?? Guide me

Hello there. It's not about the size, its about how you use it. So don't worry about it at all. Regards
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, As per Indian standard 5 inch penis is good enough for healthy sex. The length is not enough the act of sex should be satisfying from the point of view of both girl and boy.No medicines ,creams are helpful in increasing length . Don't worry about it .Try to accept fact and live with it .