Penis problem

Tight foreskin covering my sensitive part and some white colour particles on my sensitive part of penis
views-icons 327 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, is it not possible to drawback the foreskin ,??then its called phimosis  consult the surgeon and do needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?