Penis problem
My foreskin stretches back while erection which is normal. But it gets stuck and i cannot move it forward till the tip of the penis. When i try to strech it forward the skin rolls back inside which makes it impossible to make it normal even post erection.
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi.... Looks like you have developed Paraphimosis.... Manual reduction is usually the first treatment option. Your doctor will apply a local anesthetic cream, give you pain medication by mouth, or apply a local anesthetic block to your penis. Applying ice to the local area can help with the edema during manual reduction. Local injection of hyaluronidase is effective in decreasing the swelling and allowing reduction.... Consult Urologist....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?