Penis problem

I have a small moggy in round shape on my penis back skin, it is from 6 months. I don't have any irritation, pain, nothing. I just want to know how to reduce it or else in future it will get a big issue or not.
views-icons 389 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. if its not causing its probably nothing to worry about. to establish a particular cause proper examination is necessary. take general measures like keeping good hygiene etc. and you should be fine. but its good to go and have yout doctor take a look at it. all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?