PENIS PAIN
I FEEL WEAKNESS IN PENIS AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING ERECTION AND TINGLING THING IN TESTICLES. Sometimes my penis shrink in size and sometimes i feel my penis has shifted to left whenever i get an erection. Sometimes my testicles feels shrinken as well. I don't have any trouble urinating and in stool as of now.

Take painkillers.                             The above problem is defined as erectile dysfunction. Let me explain your issue in brief - ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain and low self-confidence. Now would want to share the good news with you- This problem is curable with the help of medications. If interested we can get the medicines delivered at your doorsteps for speedy recovery and assure you to have a happy married sexual life. Don’t take stress.
Take homeopathic medicine. Acid phos 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days