Penis is not fully erect
What I realize when I go to do the intercirse with my partner my penis not get the fully erection consult me

Erectile Dysfunction is fully treatable. ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
Hello, consult me on Practo, I will be able to guide you well. I am a Psychiatrist, and I feel there is some anxiety causing factor which is causing you to not have erection. As a Psychiatrist, I deal with sexual issues.
Consult online.
Uae some Ayurveda herbs And change your diet menu Chat or call me
Take homeopathic medicine. Phos acid. 200. Empty stomach daily morning. For 15 day.
Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, low memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. U can also consult. for further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com take care
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. The problem what u hav described is u hav sexual perforamce anxiety. Since, u were anxious about ur erection and hence u were not able to perform. This happens bcz u become anxious the anxiety triggers the production of stress hormones (such as epinephrine and norepinephrine) which can narrow blood vessels in the penis and make it difficult for blood to flow in and form an erection. So, ur problem needs detailed evluation and examination and based on that medication and therapy can b prescribed. Don’t worry this is common and most of us go thru this issue in our life. Hope this helps !! All the best !!