Penis infection

I have infection in down of penis some small pimple type rounded. Some time it create irritation like burning after masturbation. My penis is circumcised. I do nominal one or two a weak masturbation. I am unmarried person and not done any sexual activity with girl. I am daily cleaning with proper with moisture shop. Still problem is there. Please help me out the solution with proper medicine.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis infection

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. The description of Your symptoms alone is not pointing to any kind of diagnosis. I would suggest that you may send photos of the lesion on follow up messaging or see a qualified dermatologist/ venereologist  near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?