Penis head hurts
I had a sudden blocking pain between anus and scrotum a month ago and aftr that my penis was numb for 2 weeks i went to a doctor he asked me for ultrasound of testicle as my right testicle was in pain and I got my utine test aswell there was nothing wrong there so he gave me some medicines now there is no pain and numbness in penis but when i masturbate a stinging pain starts at the penis head and have no other symptoms

Hi..... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...