Numb penis
I went to pee one day and while i was peeing there was a sudden pain between the anus and the scrotum area as if something got blocked i was able to urinate though and from that day my penis feels numb and sometimes there is a burning feel while urinating i don't have any pain or any other problem but i tend to urinate more then ever.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... It may be due to urinary tract infection....Urinary tract infections can cause burning urination, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection.....Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria....Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.... Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....if no improvements Consult nearest physician they will help you further..

Numbness in kidney area Whole body feels numb