Penis Frenulum tear

Hi doctor,my prepuce won't go back when my penis is erected, so I don't pull it back when masturbating,but skin will move freely when penis is flaccid.i usually retract it to clean glans.i observed from few days that my frenulum is tearing slowly when I retract my skin during urination and to clean my glans during bath.so u didn't masturbate from a week.today when I retract it,there was blood coming from the frenulum.should I've concerned? Will it bleed heavily when it torn out completely or there will be little bleed?is simple pressure on bleeding artery with a cotton sufficient to stop bleeding?will it heal fully with out a problem .plz solve my doubts

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis Frenulum tear

Dr. Rajesh Verma Chennai | Sexologist
Hi It's possible for the tear to occur in the frenulum of the penis. When frenulum is tight it may cause this condition during sexual intercourse or masturbastion. The tear may get better without treatment. Avoid masturbastion until the tear is healed.but in your case I think it has not healed. If bleeding continues, it is to be taken care of immediately. Please consult a surgeon/specialist for your problem if required u can have frenuloplasty.