Erect penis is distorted

When my penis gets erect it gets tilted towards left and cant get it straight. Moreover I also observe a bubble type skin at the top of penis. I also observe some does like structure on testicles. What could be the solution.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis : Penis has normal curvatures -- towards left- right- up - down- or may be straight. There is no (tab, cap, powder, oil, pumps, rings, yoga, exercise, etc.) Medicine to make it straight. For better erection & for long time period you may use tab. Pushp dhanva Ras, tab. Manmath Ras & tab. Brihat  bangeshwar Ras one each with hot milk for 3-4 months. See the results or after 4 months consult a good sexologist.
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Bending of penis on erection is sometimes a by birth thing. The issue which is more pertinent is whether the same causes any problem in sexual activity. If yes, we should definitely try to correct it About the scrotal dots you need to see a dermatologist or a urologist.
Dr. Vijay Abbot
Sexologist 43 yrs exp Delhi
Bent towards left etc is normal natural & not to be worried