Penis foreskin pain

I have got some issues with my foreskin.it hasn't pulled back and I never cared. But since few days I am having swelling and pain down there. Tell me what this condition is all about.
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,, if you are unable to pull for skin back, then it is called as phimosis, either due to infection or repeated trauma to for skin it heals by scar tissue and loses elasticity and makes hard to pull it back . in severe cases It will close the urethral opening and unable to pass urine, don't worry in early stages can be managed easily, please consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?