Penis erection
My husband penis does nt erect very easily... n weneVER ERECT it does nt erect for so long.and sperm discharge is also very less in quantity.. wat is d prblm... n hw can d probm b solvd... wt will b d procedure... can d prblm dissolved thru mdcns... plz help... v have to plan for baby also...
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Yes it can be solved. First of all you need to consult a physician or a sexologist in person. They will have to examine him. This will require a holistic approach, even a psychiatrist may be needed. A few tests will be required, after that we can prescribe medications as required. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?