Penis erection
Hello, I was having no issues with penis erection till aug2020, suddenly one day penis erection started.i took tentex forte & confido ,it was fine after that but when I stopped it again started and I m getting soft erection When I go to gym and do exercise penis shrinks? Why this is happening???

ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
Hello Sir, The above problem is defined as erectile dysfunction. Let me explain your issue in brief - ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain and low self-confidence. Now would want to share the good news with you- This problem is curable with the help of medications. If interested we can get the medicines delivered at your doorsteps for speedy recovery and assure you to have a happy married sexual life. Don’t take stress.
Consult online on practo
There are few possibilities need evaluation Share few more detail history
come online for better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
take proper knowledge about this first chat online