Penis enlargement
I want to increase my penis size and thickness. Is it safe treatment? From where can I get safe treatment.
373 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Standard measuring techniques are necessary to determine the results of penile lengthening procedures and to find weather you have actual short penis.....consult urologist they will examine and evaluate your genitalia and explain you about treatment modalities if needed...... regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?