Penile infection
I have a bump or a growth on penis head and also something resembling to fordyce spots under tue foreskin. Doctor in which field should i consult for this.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, Fordyce spots are non harmful ,you can consult dermatologist ......................
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?