Penile growth

Penile growth on penis head, and papules under the foreskin. Doctors in which field should i consult. Urgent help needed.
views-icons 61 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Andrologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

U may consult a dermatologist. It may be normal recimose glands.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?