cancer-icon
Pea Sized Lump in Hand
I noticed a pea size lump in my hand, just below the biceps. Lower part of that section on the hand. It doesn't pain, it has been there for some years now. It has become more noticable on touching now. I also noticed a similar even smaller sized lump near the elbow on the same hand (this lump pains a little on touching

Hi, it could be a Lipoma. A lipoma isn't cancer and usually is harmless. Treatment generally isn't necessary, but if the lipoma bothers you, is painful or is growing, you may want to have it removed. Consult Surgeon if symptoms persists...