I always feel that everone is selfish and everyone those are close to me try to conspirate against me not in criminal sense but emotianly...

Doctor Answers (1) on Pcshyology

Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
It is a hard place to be in when your surrounding seems selfish and conspiring against you. There must have been many people and many occasions which have made you feel so. Currently you might be angry about everyone and feeling sad about dealing with that sort of people. It's your strength that has been guiding you further so far. Additionally i would like you to consider & think about some things i am going to propose. From where you stand, you are in constant touch with your emotions/your needs & can just see other's behaviour rather than their emotions and needs. What they also can see is your behaviour rather than how you are feeling or what you wish for. So others see only that we show them. With your current mindset you will be mostly suspicious of people's intentions and criticize or blame them, shut yourself from them or get angry on them. People tend to react to the way they are treated and treat you even more badly. I would ask you to notice little things which people are doing right and start appreciating them so that you give a chance to others in your life to see the beautiful side of you. Make a practice of appreciating others for small things a routine even if you don't see much goodness in them. You will see the results in a month. Hope you create many people who care for you in future. Best, Sneha Bhat