Pcos weight loss

I have mild pcos n Will i be pcos free person if i lose weight and maintain it Secondly can i be free of pregnency complications due to pcos

Doctor Answers (3) on Pcos weight loss

Dr. Swati Chitnis
5 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Gynecologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello. PCOS is something you can completely control by lifestyle changes and medicines, but it cannot be cured. Meaning, if you stop being cautious, it will come back. It causes difficulty in conception but will not lead to any pregnancy complications per se.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
31 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Are your periods regular? You can consult a nutritionist and follow a diet regime to control your body weight. Eat a diet full of essential nutrients and do regular exercise. This will surely help you get relief from PCOS. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynaecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Shikha Shah
6 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi. How are your cycles? If u have normal periods then nothing to worry. If not, have a high fibre diet, lose weight and see how the cycles go. If you lose 10% weight,  it might be beneficial for you. Pcos does not cause complications in pregnancy so do not worry