Pcos syndrome
I have pcos from past 6 years where I'm suffering from excess hairfall n excess body weight n exces unwanted hairs on my body I'm 17yrs old with 5.7feet
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi I can understand the problem you are facing. You have not mentioned your weight, if its more than 70kg you need to take care by modifying your food habits and doing exerciaes regularly. By doing so you can partly keep it under control. secondly you can consult a gynaecologist who will examine and hearing your complaints and finding might suggest some pills for you. It is a condition  which can be controlled and lead a normal life.Dont get depressed. all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.