Pcos since 1year

I have pcos since 1year and my marriage date is near please doctor give me permanent solution and in which direction should i go homeopathy,allopathy or ayurvedic that gives me fast and permanent solution that can i easily conceive after marriage.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pcos since 1year

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Yes it's permanently reversible. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi Practo user,you r pcos, Don't worry .pcos is overdiagnosis. If your periods r abnormal, your Bmi  is high,you have more hair growth in your body,pimples, in Ultrasound  multiple small cysts more than  12to 15....you need to worry a bit. For all you need to modify your lifestyle. Pcod persons not always land up in Infertility. Don't worry. After Marriage try for at least one year. If Not get pregnant, than meet gynaecologist.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... After your marriage If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation..... Consult Gynecologist for further advice....