PCOS problem

Hello, I have PCOS,irregular periods.Married one year back.which is the correct solution for PCOS laproscopy or medicine like injection FSH? I heard that if medicine works and if I conceive I have to use the same procedure in order to get conceived again for my second baby.If laproscopy I saw many people who don't have any problems while conceived for the second time.please let me know which solution is the best so that I can follow the same.which has more side effects laproscopy or medicine/injection
views-icons 104 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

See you are 25year old and married just one year back so don't think too much... Pcos is always not related with infertility, laparoscopy not cure the disease, you better seek a gynac and have a preconceptional advice
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Dear you are so young! Why do you want to jump to invasive treatment like surgery. If you read my blog on PCOS posted on practo health feed, you will know that even surgery does not address the root cause of problem. You can heal your body and have a healthy pregnancy. Please read my blog and you will know exactly what you want to do.