Pcos pregnancypossibility

I am having pcos for past 8 yrs.I am not getting periods without medication.Now i am married and want to conceive.Can i have possibility to get pregnant?if yes, to which gynecologist i have to consult for better treatment?i am residing in kukatpally.I am trying for past 5 yrs with different doctors to get periods without medication but not height is 5 feet 2 inch and weight 78kgs.I am trying hard to lose weight but failing everytime.i am practising same procedure i lost 8 kgs again gained it without any changes in my lifestyle.i dont know why?please tell me how much time it takes to conceive in my case and how to lose weight?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pcos pregnancypossibility

Dr. Thejaswini J Bangalore | Gynecologist
Please don't get discouraged.pcos is a common problem and can be managed well.Please meet up with a gynecologist who specialises in reproductive need to put constant effort in looking weight as it is difficult for you because of pcos.Wright loss plays a big role in treating you.all the best