Pcos ovaries miscariages

Sir i have pcos rt34x21x23mm,Lt30x16x26mm problem in concieving but if concieved getting miscarriage in2and half month.alteady having miscarriaged 3times lost all hope,after concieving alway bleeding starts and miscarriage happens, plz suggest what to do also i belongs to middle class family

Doctor Answers (3) on Pcos ovaries miscariages

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
There is no reason  why you should  not conceive if you get the correct information .In nature, healthy  reproduce. I am sure if I evaluate your case, I can show  you  the root cause of the problem  and how to reverse it.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You should visit a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated to determine the cause behind repeated miscarriages. Once the cause is detected and treatment is done, you have good chances of becoming pregnant. Once you become pregnant, maintain regular follow ups with your obstetrician for a healthy and success pregnancy and delivery. Wish you good luck. You can also visit my clinic International fertility centre located in Delhi that offers varied gynecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for your query regarding recurrent miscarriage and subfertility.

I assure you that even after 3 consecutive miscarriages the chance of successful spontaneous pregnancy is over 60 percent.

I would advice you to see an Obstetrician
Relevant history includes:

- Family history of diabetes
- Personal history or arterial or Venous Thrombosis.
- Hypertension and other medical comorbidities.
- Previous reports and ultrasound in the early trimester.
All the above will be required by your Obstetrician to rule out relevant etiology.

Start preconceptional folic acid supplements for 3 months  and do the following tests prior to next conception.

1. Blood for grouping and Rh typing.
2. Blood for APLA and LAC antibodies.
3. Serum VDRL.
4. HbA1c
5. Parental karyotyping.

Even after all these tests 20-30 percent of the patients will have an unknown etiology for recurrent miscarriage.

Your clinical management will depend upon the detection of specific etiology through the tests above.

Do take a preconceptional counselling appointment with your local OBGYN for the same.

Regards,

Dr Aditi Kishore Shinde.