PCOS,Menstrual problems
I was diagnosed with PCOS last year. I am on the thinner side and always had regular periods but my Ultrasound showed cysts. Now, again I am skipping my periods, last time I took Dronis 20, but had a lot of side effects(and a period which extended 11 days). Any other alternative for it?

Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar
Gynecologist 25 yrs exp Ghaziabad
For PCOS , the correct the hormonal milieu, the option is either Dronis or Diane 35 or similar medication. Other options are myo inositol. As u r already lean, losing weight will not help. Discuss with Ur gynaecologist in detail