Pcos diagonsed

I was diagnosed a poly cyst in my left ovary. My periods are always regular but heavy. I am unmarried and really worried that will it lead to infertility. What are the consequences of this and how we can cure this? Please help me .

Doctor Answers (2) on Pcos diagonsed

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If unaddressed,  PCOS can lead to scary complications  but good news is that  it can be completely  reversed. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. definitely you need to loose weight as it will automatically settle your hormonal imbalance...you need to bring about diet modifications... exercise regularly...you may also require metformin if there is less glycemic control ....do not worry it  it is not permanent.. once you try these measures everything will be fine and you can concieve too... you can be put on medications for reducing the cyst...thank you