Pcod treatment
I was diagnosed to have pcod about 10 months back and was prescribed ginette 35 for 6 months with advise for weight lose. i did all i could with diet and exercise but still was unable to achieve desired bmi (current bmi 28.4). my average cycle length which was around 49 days before i start taking medicine now reduced to 40. should i take any measures other than weight reduction? is pcod completely curable? will i be able to have a normal pregnancy about 5 years or so later? also i have a swelling in the neck which resembles the thyroid swelling but my TSH level was found to be normal

Hello.yes pcos is resolvable.. Do not worry..you will be able to conceive also...please follow healthy diet and lifestyle... You definitely need to exercise regularly.. Well you can show that swelling to the surgeon and get examined..continue your medications and please follow up with gynecologist too at regular intervals