Pcod problem in ovaries

I got my ultrasound of abdomen and usg pelvis done and they said I have pcod problem. My periods are mostly delayed by 6-9 days. I got lots of unwanted facial hair and pigmentation on side are of my face cheekbones. What should I do to control my facial hair and remove it. Laser is not beneficial for me as I get 5 session and no lil difference I saw infact it's increased more. Please suggest me.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pcod problem in ovaries

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Laser cannot give you permanent  results  until unless  you  heal the hormone  imbalances  associated  with  pcod.Sorry to  inform  you  but you are walking  on the road of hormone  imbalances  which lead to period and fertility  issues in short term but serious  disorders  like diabetes,  blood  pressure,  autoimmune  thyroid  disease  and cancers in the long term.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Looks like severe hirsutism.. Needs evaluation.. Needs prolong treatment. Visit Gynaec. Get supplements like hormones. It Will probably help u..u also need to look a t ur weight diet exercise Greetings Nucleus Fertility Research and Gynaec Centre Pune
Dr. Shikha Shah Mumbai | Gynecologist
Pls visit a gynaec... u need proper evaluation