PCOD problem
I have been taking regestrone tablets for normalising my menstrual cycle as my doctor suggested. It has been almost 10 days now after dosage. My periods had arrived on 1st March last . It lasted for 8 days. Approx. Again in month end it arrived on 17th of the same month. Please help me out.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog on PCOS.
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

In PCOD, irregular periods are going to be there. One way to regularise them is to lose weight in case you are overweight. Take Vit-D supplementation after consulting your doctor. Don't worry if you get periods once in upto 3 months. You should only take medication if the periods exceed 3 months. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai