PCOD Diet Suggestion
What all food items are supposed to be avoided if a woman has PCOD? I have read that one must avoid dairy and soya products. Are there any other food items that must be avoided? Also, is there any alternative to milk, since its the main source of calcium and its intake is absolutely important.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

PCOD PATIENTS HAVE A TENDENCY TO GAIN WEIGHT. SO KEEP THE WEIGHT UNDER CONTROL IS QUITE IMP. ONE SHOUDL BE AVOIDING SUGAR IN DIET AND FRIED THINGS IF YOU ASK ME. IF THE WEIGHT INCREASES THEN THE PROBLEM WOULD ALSO INCREASE
Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

Mainstay of treatment of pcod is weight reduction.and wt.csn be reduced only by either diet control or by physical exercise.just cut down your cslories by taking less fatty fried food and reducing carbohydrates.take proteins snd fiber.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...