Pcod and virgin or not

I have pcod but my periods are regular i am not using any medications i have severe hairloss and facial hair and lots of acne marks on face is it needed to take treatment for pcod and in my right breast i feel a lump like structure small one what is that and every month i affect with severe mensural cramps help me out and during mastrubation i am able to finger into my vagina am i still a virgin or not i am not sexually active

Dr. Pankaj Bhaskar Ingawale
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Pune

Investigation are neccesary Usg mammographi thyroid profile

Hello.. First thing is how they have confirmed that yiu have pcod..was scab done...and if you re not on medications have they suggested you to go for weight loss and exercises..and aboit virginity you say you are not sexually active so that means you are virgin na...am not clear about what you are trying to tell...well about the breast lump its better you show it to a surgeon because it might be fibro adenoma..if its big enough we need to surgically remove it..thank you
Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Nagpur
If your willing for ayurvedic Treatment .You need treatment with panchkarma.you can take jirakadyarista 2 spoon 2 times/day for now.Take 2 spoon castor oil with warm water during periods for cramps.If lump is small it may resolve with ayurvedic medicine.